- Save 48%! CityPASS gives you unlimited cable car rides & admission to 5 must-see San Francisco attractions
- Fun and entertaining, locations made famous by both current blockbuster and classic San Francisco movies.
- Enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and hearty appetizers on 2-hour cruise.
We have more tours,
Please check our tour list.
- Save 48%! Unlimited cable car rides & admission to must-see attractions
- CityPASS San Francisco
Child[5-12] US$ 59
|Included||a Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Passport and one-time admission to 5 attractions|
|Operation Date||Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat|
|Tour Operator||CITYPASS INC.|
|Cancellation/Change policy||All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges|
Save 48%! Unlimited cable car rides & admission to must-see attractions
San Francisco CityPASS includes a Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Passport plus one-time admission to 5 of San Francisco's most famous attractions. You save 48% of regular price!!
• Muni & Cable Car 7-day Passport,
• Aquarium of the Bay,
• California Academy of Sciences,
• Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise,
• San Francisco Museum of Modern Art,
• de Young Museum or Exploratorium.
- • Muni & Cable Car Passport
Unlimited transportation on all Muni Trolleys, busses and historic Cable Cars for seven consecutive days beginning day of first CityPASS use. Without CityPASS, a single one-way Cable Car ride costs $6 (Muni bus: $2); does not include BART.
• Aquarium of the Bay
General admission to the only aquarium dedicated to the animals native to the San Francisco Bay. Includes underwater glass tunnels and touch pools.
• California Academy of Sciences
General admission to all exhibits including the aquarium, rainforest, planetarium, natural history museum, 3D theater, and living roof.
• Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
A one-hour narrated Bay Cruise Adventure tours you under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz Island, and past Angel Island, offering sensational skyline views.
• San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
General museum admission including all permanent collections, the rooftop garden, and Making Sense of Modern Art mobile device.
• de Young Museum
General admission to both de Young + Legion of Honor Fine Arts Museums, if visited on the same day, and access to de Young’s Hamon Tower Observatory.
General admission to join this museum’s ongoing exploration of science, art, and human perception.
- After your booking has been confirmed, we will send you voucher via email attachment. Print and bring your voucher to exchange it for a San Francisco CityPASS booklet at the first attraction you visit.
- CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days beginning with the first day of use. Booklets include detailed attraction information, hours, location, insider tips and a map.
- Each attraction will tear out or scan their ticket. Please do not pull a ticket from the booklet or it will be invalid.
- Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Passport is valid for consecutive 7days.
- Tickets are only for general admission, if there may be some events or exhibitions that have an additional cost.
- Some attractions may close on National Holidays.
- Some attractions have age restrictions. Less than 2 years old is free admission.
- Nonrefundable after purchase even if the pass is lost or stolen.