We have more tours,
Please check our tour list.
- The most popular Grand Canyon tour from Las Vegas.
- Grand Canyon South Rim Air & Ground Tour
Child[2-11] US$ 284
Infant US$ 0
Included Hotel transfer is only for Selected Hotels.
|Included||Transportation to/from Hotel, airfare, one meal (breakfast or lunch), admission to Grand Canyon National Park. Fuel surcharge, tax, and fees.|
|Operation Date||Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat|
|Tour Operator||Vision Holidays, Scenic Airlines|
|Tour Start Time||need reconfirm|
|Meet Place||need reconfirm|
|Drop off Place||Major hotels on strip|
|Cancellation/Change policy||3 days before tour date 100% penalty|
The most popular Grand Canyon tour from Las Vegas.
Easy way to go to Grand Canyon. Flying for 1 hour from Las Vegas, a bus tour through the National Park will stop along the Rim for more magnificent views and photo opportunities. Enjoy a light meal before flying back to Las Vegas.
- No additional cost for you! This price includes Fuel surcharge, tax and fees.
- One of the viewpoints you'll encounter as you enter the Grand Canyon National Park area is Mather Point. This is the unobstructed view you see of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim featured in countless books and movies. Also at Mather Point is the Canyon View Information Plaza, housing the Canyon View Visitors Center, a large bookstore, and ample restrooms.
- •After your booking has been confirmed, we will send you a voucher via email attachment. Please print and take the voucher to tour operator.
- •Bookings are not allowed for your arrival day or departure day to/from Las Vegas.
- •Schedules are subject to last minute changes. (Flights are scheduled between 4:00am and 3:00pm)
- •Basic meal comes with boxed meal. (Meal type (breakfast or lunch) will be based on your flight time.)
- •There is security check at the airport. (Same as regular airport security) No bottled water, liquids. etc... I.D. required (Passport or US Driver license)
- •Do not bring luggage. The planes have no compartment for check in luggage.
- •Hotel transfer is only for selected hotels in Las Vegas.
- •Tour itinerary and its components are subject to change at any time without notice for reasons that may include inclement weather conditions, FAA Restrictions and/or any other unforeseen occurrences. Refunds will not be granted due to delays.